Family Law / Property and Children Matters

If you are involved in a family law or de facto dispute it can be an extremely stressful time, Mr Trout can appear as your barrister in the Federal Circuit Court and The Family Court for all family related matters.

Mr Trout is a member of the Family Law Practitioner’s Association of Queensland (FLPA) and has dealt with numerous family matters as instructed counsel and mediation representative. Mr Trout is able to tell you what options or avenues are open for your specific family law matter.

Many matters are resolved prior to court or by way of mediation, get advice early so you can make informed decisions early after the break down of your relationship. Therefore, it is essential that you act quickly and find a legal representative who has experience in numerous family law matters and understands what the courts require in such matters.

Property Matters:

Mr Trout has experience in both simple and complex family law property Applications. If your family law matter involves complex issues, superannuation, companies or trusts he can assist.

Having  completed a Bachelor of Business at the University of Technology Sydney and a Master of Laws majoring in Commercial Law at the Queensland University of Technology Mr Trout can offer professional advice.

Children’s Matters:

Mr Trout has appeared in extremely complex children’s matters including:

  • Relocation Matters
  • Recovery Orders
  • Child Support Departure Orders
  • Grandparent and Stepparent Applications
  • Contravention Applications


Additional Links:

Mr Trout-The Family Lawyer
Mr Trout-FLPA Member