Peter Trout Barrister – At – Law:
With more than seventeen experience Brisbane barrister, Mr Trout, is set on achieving the best possible outcome for your matter. Whether that be a plea of guilty or not guilty, a settlement or a contested hearing. As a Barrister Mr Trout has had experience in all these possible outcomes and is able to notify you which has the best success rate for your matter and which is more cost effective.
While being based in Brisbane CBD, Mr Trout is able to travel when requested for Court appearances. Expenses for long distance travel do apply.
Mr Trout can offer experienced representation as a barrister and has the following formal qualifications:
- Bachelor of Law (QUT)
- Master of Laws (Commercial Law) (QUT)
- Bachelor of Business (UTS)
- Member of Bar Association of Queensland
- Member of Bar Association of New South Wales
Areas of Law:
As a barrister Mr Trout is available to appear in the following types of matters:
- Criminal, Drug and Traffic Offences
- Family, De facto, Children and Property Matters
- Civil, Corporate Litigation and Applications
- Body Corporate Disputes
If you require advice or wish to book an appearance at Court please contact Mr Trout by phone or email.